Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Simba 3 years older


Phew, can you believe that my last post on my personal blog was over three years ago on my birthday! Back then I hardly knew what blogging was, and I was only experimenting with it, today I blog as part of my work almost daily. It has been on my mid for a while that I should restart a personal blog, and so here I am.

Well, so much has happened over the past few years, it seems way too daunting to somehow summarise everything, so I guess what I will do is just start from today and possibly refer back as and when is appropriate.

I find it way more difficult harder writing about yourself as opposed to writing in a blog that is work related, but I will give it a try.

I only hope that my next post isn't 3 years away!

No comments:

Post a Comment