Thursday, August 26, 2010

Evernote



I have been using Evernote for about a week now and it seems that almost every day I find another useful use for it.

What is Evernote?
Well basically you can use Evernote to save your ideas, things you see, and things you like. Then find them all on any computer, phone or device you use, and all For free.

Evernote is a note-taking, idea-saving application that has now been adopted by over 3 million people.

What is cool is that it syncs up your notes with a remote server, so accessing your latest notes on multiple devices is automatic. When you upload images, Evernote will OCR (optical character recognition) them to make them searchable. You can embed files as well, though only PDFs, .txt and images with the free version. The premium service enables a few additional features such as embedding any kind of files and increasing the amount of bandwidth allotted to you per month.

I tend to use it a lot for my to-do lists and it make organising my daily tasks really simple.

I love it - you should try it and no, I'm not getting paid to write this!

http://www.evernote.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment